Now delivering best sellers directly to your customers
- Reduced costs associated with deliveries: The product only gets handled and delivered once, so less risk of returns, quicker delivery and a saving on your postage charges.
- Savings across the board: Save space and money, as you won’t be needing to invest in stock or the warehouse space.
- Trusted partner: With over 2,500 products, 45 years’ experience and a common-sense approach to make it work for you.
Apply for your Dropship Account today
Approachable and friendly, we would love to discuss this opportunity with you. Please email [email protected] and one of our team will give you a call to set up or amend your account to enable Dropshipping today, or call…Tel: 01845 567044.
What you will need to know?
£2.50, on orders less than £20
£4.50, on orders £20 - £99.99
£13.50, on orders £100 - £249.99
£32.50, on orders over £250.
- Despatch your orders using our current delivery partners and we’ll recharge you the delivery charge*. This is our default setting, if you require option two please give us a call to discuss this further.
- Use your own courier but set our warehouse as an alternative collection point.
We currently only despatch to UK Mainland addresses. We do have the ability to deliver nationwide and internationally but would request that you phone or email us to discuss this order to ensure delivery is charged correctly.
*Costs will be calculated and included within the checkout process.
- Standard delivery: These deliveries are charged at £6 currently a despatched with a selection of couriers available to us including DPD, UPS and Parcelforce. At the current time your order will take an estimated 2-3 days to despatch, although we will endeavour to despatch your order as quickly as possible.
- 2 Man Delivery: Certain products require a 2 man delivery service, due to the nature of the product or size of the product. For a delivery of under 0.5 CBM you will be recharged £25, this will rise to £40 to £60 thereafter depending on the size of the delivery. If you wish to confirm the exact delivery charge, please call us for a quote. All two-man delivery orders will be collected from our warehouse on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday at which point our delivery partner will contact your customer once it's arrived at your customers local depot to arrange a delivery time that works best for your customer. We are currently experiencing a two week delivery time from time of order.
Unfortunately, we are currently not able to provide automated tracking numbers for your orders. We do appreciate this would be an ideal solution and we are working towards having this in place in the future.
In all this please note we are passing the delivery cost to you, we do not make any profit on this. We will endeavor to deliver costs safely, at the best cost to yourselves and service to your customers.
How do I place an order?
Once you are set up on our system with the ability to dropship you can simply log in to our website and put the individual order through, or use our integration options.
What about returns?
We will only accept returns on two conditions: Firstly, if the product arrives damaged and is reported within 48 hours or secondly, if we’ve sent the wrong item.
Where do I get the product information and images?
We have a product feed available which we are continuously looking to improve to ensure you have all the information you require to make your listing a success:
You can also download product images from your member's area.
What about Payment Terms
We do offer a 30-day account which you are welcome to apply for, however it would be great as you've already received payment for the item that we could be paid too? A minimum monthly spend of £1,000 for this partnership, however due to the current situation we have waived this condition until the end of September and will reevaluate it at that point.
Please email [email protected] and one of our team will give you a call to set up or amend your account to enable Drop shipping today, or call…Tel: 01845 567044.