Our showroom is the best place to gain some interior inspiration, filled with all of our beautiful products, this is your chance to see everything first hand for yourself. In our showroom you can have a browse at your leisure with a tea or coffee and 'see and feel' the quality of our products. With stock priority you'll be able to take your order home with you in a matter of minutes (subject to items being in stock) and if it won't fit into your car or van we can deliver using our next working day delivery service.
5 Great Reasons to Visit Our Showroom:
- We have recently released 500 brand new products, some of which have not yet been featured at any shows!
- Enjoy exclusive showroom offers and discounts across all of our ranges.
- Our product range has grown in unprecedented style and quality in all areas.
- This is the perfect place to browse our full collection across 15 room settings.
- We are situated in an easy to reach location no matter where you are coming from.
Discover our Ranges
Discover a selection of ranges available at our showroom.
Visit God's own country
From the South: Continue on the A1 motorway until the A61 exit for Ripon/Thirsk (Junction 50). Take the slip road off the motorway and on the roundabout take the second exit, the A6055. Continue along that road for approx 2 miles and go straight over the B6267 roundabout/junction. Continue along the A6055 for another 2 miles until you see the Hill Interiors sign.
From the North: By approaching us on the A1 southbound you will need to exit the A1 on the A684 Northallerton/Bedale junction (Junction 51). Go to the roundabout and turn right which takes you underneath the A1. At the next roundabout take the second left onto the A6055. This is the A1 service road. Continue on this road for approximately 4 miles (past Londonderry & RAF Leeming exits). Hill Interiors is just a few yards past the Burneston exit on the right hand side.
5 Reasons to Visit Us
- Brand new lines and ranges
- Next day delivery available
- Refreshments to be served
- Chat with a member of our knowledgable team
- Visit a beautiful place in North Yorkshire
Make the most of your visit and stay in Ripon. ‘Stay awhile amid its ancient charms,’ is the polite, old-fashioned invitation on the signs that welcome visitors to Ripon. It’s an understated greeting that neatly sums up the subtle pleasures of this north Yorkshire city.