Reporting to: Commercial Director
Summary of role:
Your new role is to manage and execute marketing initiatives that align with overall organisational objectives. You will be very focused on the customer and market, and all marketing activities will align with commercial objectives to grow revenue and profitability. Working closely with the Commercial Director you will execute the marketing plans as part of the marketing team. You and the team will be responsible for managing all content across the marketing channels and the company’s websites while maintaining a close relationship with the Buying team.
What you’ll need to succeed:
You will have
- Marketing degree or similar qualification
- Passion for marketing and communication
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, writing, editing and proofing with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Strong organisational skills & project management experience
- Understanding of both B2B & B2C marketplaces
- Experience across multiple marketing channels including Social Media.
- A confident and dynamic personality, willing to engage with all stakeholders from directors to customers
- Strong MS Office skills
- An ability to manage a full and varied workload, with the flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends when required.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience within a marketing role
It would be a bonus if you also have:
- Retail marketing experience
- Retail selling experience
- 4 year experience within a marketing role
Salary: £17,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Ideal)